Mix Vegetable Korma / How To Make Veg Korma / Vegetable Kurma
Mix vegetable korma is east to make, tastes delicious and nutritious Gravy curry recipe. Mix vegetable korma is a dish that is available all over India, but the seasonings and flavour are change from region to region. Fried potato, carrot, cauliflower and beans cook with onion, green chili, garlic, ginger, kaju and coriander leaves gravy curry, garnish with coriander leaves. Mix vegetable kurma is a great side dish for chapati, paratha and poori.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato (boil and mash) – 4 nos.
- Finely Chopped French Beans – 5-6 nos.
- Chopped Carrot – 2 small
- Finely Chopped Cauliflower – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 3-4 nos.
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 nos.
- Chopped Garlic – 3-4 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Kaju/Cashews Nut – 4-5 nos.
- In a grinder, add onion, green chili, garlic, ginger, kaju and coriander leaves, make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seeds, potato, carrot, cauliflower and beans.
- Fry for 4-5 min or till gets soft and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a another pan on medium flame, add salt, turmeric and onion paste, fry for 4 min.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala and cream, mix well.
- Add fried vegetable and 1 cup of water, mix well.
- Cook it till gravy gets little thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot mix veg korma paratha or roti.