Dry Aloo Gobhi / Microwave Aloo Gobi Recipe
Microwave Aloo Gobi Recipe is less oil recipe. Aloo gobhi is made of gobhi, aloo, tomato, ginger-garlic paste and spices. You can serve with paratha or roti or poori. Cauliflower is low in fat and carbohydrates but high in dietary fiber, water and vitamin C.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cauliflower (cut into florets and soak in warm water for 10 min) – 1 small
- Potato (boil and chopped) – 2 medium
- Chopped Tomato – 1 Medium
- Garlic-Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Seed – 1 tbsp
- Freshly Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- In a microwave safe bowl, add water, salt and turmeric powder, steam the cauliflower 100 % power for 5-6 min.
- Drain extra water and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add tomato, cumin seed, coconut, coriander seed and make a thick paste, keep aside.
- Put the oil in microwave safe bowl, add cumin seed and microwave covered for 1 min. at 100 % power.
- Add tomato paste, little salt, red chili powder, garam masala and ginger-garlic paste, microwave covered for 3-4 min. at 100 % power.
- Add cooked cauliflower and potato and microwave covered for 5-6 min. at 100 % power.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot microwave aloo gobhi with roti or paratha or dal-rice.