Instant Rava Idli With Eno / Rava Idli Recipe / Quick Rava Idli Recipe / Instant Rava Idly Recipe / Sooji Idly
Instant Rava Idli With Eno is a traditional breakfast in south Indian households. Idli is made by rawa, besan and curd. Idli is savory cake of South India that is most popular throughout the southern part of India. Most often eaten as breakfast or as a snack. You can serve with chutney and sambhar.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Rawa – 2 cup
- Besan – 4 tbsp
- Sour Curd – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 2-3 nos.
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-12 leaves
- Eno Packet – 1 nos.
- In a bowl, add rawa, besan, curd and salt, soak for 15-20 min.
- Add eno and mix well.
- Grease the idli plates and add batter to the wells and steam for 11-15 min or till idlis are cooked.
- For frying, heat the oil in a frying pan, add green chili, mustard seeds and curry leaves, fry for 2-3 min and cooked idlis and fry it till turn little golden brown.
- Serve hot rava idli with coconut chutney.