Gujarati Kadhi Recipe / How To Make Gujarati Kadhi / Kadhi Recipes
Gujarati Kadhi Recipe is made by using curd, besan and spices. Gujarati Kadhi is thin in consistency as compared to other Kadhi Recipe. Gujarati Kadhi contains curry leaves, dry red chili, some spices and mustard seed tampering and very different taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Sour Curd (Dahi) – 2 cup
- Besan Flour – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Cinnaman(Dal chini) – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Dry Red Chilies – 2-3 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- A Pinch Hing –
- Water as needed –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- In a bowl, beat the curd and add two cups of water.
- Add the besan, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- In a grinder, add of ginger, green chillies, cinnamon and corainder leaves, make a paste.
- In a pan, boil the curd mixture on slow heat and stir constinuosly.
- Add the ground paste, salt and boil again.
- Heat the oil in a small pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, mustard seed, dry red chili, curry leaves and hing.
- Fry it for 3-4 min.
- Pour this seasonings over kadhi.
- Garnish with corainder leaves.
- Serve hot kadhi with plain rice.