Fried Japanese Eggplant Recipes / Stir Fry Baingan / Eggplant Recipe
Fried Japanese Eggplant Recipes is a very tasty and easy to make. Eggplant is also known as brinjal or baingan. It is made of eggplant, onion and spices. It is very spicy, delicious and different in taste. You can serve with roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Japanese eggplants (sliced lengthwise about 2 inches) – 4-5 nos.
- Chopped Onion – 1 big nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and onion, fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add eggplant and cook it till gets soft.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, red chili powder and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot fried eggplant curry with rice or roti or paratha.
FRIED JAPANESE EGGPLANT RECIPES was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by