Fry Beans And Potato / Fried Green Beans And Potatoes / Green Beans And Potatoes Recipe
Fried Green Beans And Potatoes is traditional Punjabi and Bengali dry curry. Green beans and potatoes are a perfect combination. It is made of potato, beans and little spices. Green Beans is also called French beans and French green beans. Beans are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato ( cut into cubes) – 2 big nos.
- Chopped Beans – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1 nos.
- Posto Seeds (Poppy Seeds) – 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Curry Leaves – 10-11
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seeds, mustard seed, curry leaves and onion.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add beans and salt, fry it till they shrinks a bit.
- Add the potato and poppy, fry it for 3-4 min.
- Add pepper powder, garam masala and coriander powder, mix well.
- Add some water and cook it till vegetable gets soft.
- Serve hot beans and potato fry with roti/dal-rice/paratha.