Eggplant And Potato Curry / Aloo Baingan
Eggplant And Potato Curry is a traditional Indian style cuisine. Aloo baingan or Potato and Eggplant is a great main dish and easy to make. It is made of aloo, eggplant, tomato and spices, garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with paratha or rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Eggplant (cut into slice) – 4 medium
- Potato (peel and cut into slice) – 4 medium
- Tomato (cut into slice) – 4 nos.
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the tomato, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cumin seed and little sugar, fry for 3-4 min.
- Add potato and eggplant, fry for 5 min.
- Add the water and cook covered for 4 min or till the vegetables are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot eggplant and potato curry with paratha/rice.