Rajasthani Lahsun Chutney / Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe / Lahsun Chutney Recipe / Garlic Sauce
Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe is a is delicious and tasty with vada pav. Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe is made by garlic blending with red chili powder, cumin seed, coriander powder and lemon juice. It is reddish colour chutney. You can store for 5-6 days in a freeze. Garlic is packed with antioxidants and is very good for our health. Garlic has antibacterial and anti fungal properties. It help to lower cholesterol.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Garlic (Peel ) – 2 heads
- Red Chili Powder – 5-6 nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice to taste –
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add garlic, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and cumin seed and grind it.
- Make a paste and add lemon juice, mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.