Corn Curry With Curd / Corn Curry Recipes / Sweet Corn Curry / Makki Ki Sabji / Corn Curry With Yogurt
Corn curry with curd is a favorite curry in all over India. Corn curry with curd goes well with roti and any pulao or rice. It is very easy to make and tasty. Boiled corn kernel or baby corn cook with chili, ginger, curd and spices gravy, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Beaten Curd – 1 cup
- Baby Corn (cut into thin slice) or Corn Kernel – 5-6 nos. or 1 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- In a grinder, add green chili and ginger, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Beat the curd with 1 cup of water till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, baby corn slice (you can use corn kernel also) and fry for 5-6 min.
- Cook it till it gets soft.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and ginger-green chili paste, fry for 3-4 min.
- Add beaten curd and mix well.
- Cook for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot corn curry with curd with rice or roti.