Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe / Okra Onion Stir Fry / Bhindi Fry With Onions
Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe is a very popular Indian Side dish and very simple to make. You can serve with Naan/Roti/Chapati. Bhindi is also popularly known as Okra or lady finger. Bhindi do pyaza recipe is made of bhindi, onion and spices.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bhindi (cut into round thick pieces or any size) – 11/2 cup
- Onion (cut into slice) – 2 large
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the bhindi.
- Fry it till the bhindi becomes slightly tender.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt, mix well.
- Add the onions and mix well.
- Cook it till the bhindi gets soft.
- Add the garam masala and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min.
- Serve hot bhindi do pyaza with roti/paratha/rice-dal.
BHINDI DO PYAZA RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by