Bengali Baingan Bharta Recipe / Bengali Baigan Pora
Bengali Baingan Bharta Recipe is made by using bringal, garlic, onion, tomato and mustard oil. Bengali baingan bharta recipe is a healthy food. Eggplant is low in fat, sodium and high in dietary fiber.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bringal – 2 big nos.
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 3-4 tbsp
- Mustard Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cut the brinjal into slits into it and salt the brinjal well, rub some oil into outside and put it on a chapatti roasting net or a grill pan on the gas flame and you can also put it in open flame on the gas burner.
- Roast the brinjal for 30 minutes or till it is soft.
- Transfer the roasted brinjal in a bowl and allow to cool and take the skin off, knead it to make it into a smooth paste.
- Add onions, tomato, green chili, mustard oil, coriander leaves and salt, mix well.
- Serve hot Begun Pora with rice or roti/paratha.
BENGALI BAINGAN BHARTA RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by