Amritsari Baingan Recipe / Tasty Baingan Recipe
Amritsari Baingan Recipe is made by using baigan and spices. It tastes great with the main course or with roti or paratha. There are several easy and tasty recipes for Brinjal. Amritsari baingan recipe is very spicy and masala curry.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Baigan (cut into thick slice) – 6 nos.
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 3/4 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil for cooking –
- Wash the baigan and make a slit in the middle.
- For making stuffing:—-In a bowl, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, garam masala and salt, mix well.
- Stuff each baigan with the prepared mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, put the stuffed baigans in oil.
- If there is any leftover masala, sprinkle it on the baigans, cover and cook it till the baigans are soft.
- Gently stir at regular intervals.
- Serve hot amritsari baigan with dal-rice or roti or paratha.
AMRITSARI BAINGAN RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by