Aloo Bharta / Aloo Ka Bharta Recipe / Rajasthani Aloo Bharta
Aloo Ka Bharta Recipe is an North Indian style flavored boiled Potato Recipe. You can serve with paratha, litti and khichdi. Aloo ka bharta recipe is made by using boiled potato, green chili, onion and spices, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Big Potato (boil and mash) – 3-4 nos.
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed (Roasted and Powdered) – 1-2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Mustard Oil – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, potato, green chili, onion, cumin seed, red chili powder, mustard oil and salt, mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve aloo ka bharta with dal/rice or khichdi.
ALOO KA BHARTA RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by