Wheat Flour Halwa / Wheat Halwa Recipe / Wheat Pudding Recipe / Atta Ka Halwa Recipe
Atta ka halwa is a popular sweet dish from North India. Wheat Halwa Recipe is a sweet dish prepared with wheat flour, milk, ghee and sugar, garnish with almond raisins and kaju. It is a simple, easy to make, delicious and tasty Indian dessert.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 11/2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cup
- Chopped Kaju – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add wheat flour.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown or nice aroma starts to release.
- Add milk and sugar, mix well.
- Cook it till milk gets absorbed with flour.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with kaju, almond and raisins.
- Serve hot wheat halwa.
WHEAT HALWA RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by