Vermicelli Ladoo Recipe / Vermicelli Ladoo / Semiya Laddu Recipe
Vermicelli Ladoo Recipe is made of oats, vermicelli and dry fruits. It is easy to make vermicelli ladoos and they can be stored in a container for 10 days. Vermicelli or sev laddoos is an innovative sweet dish or laddo recipe which can be easily prepared at home with roasted vermicelli.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Vermicelli or Semiya – 1/2 cup
- Oats – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju or Cashew Nut – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Almond or Badam – 2 tbsp
- Heat the pan on low flame, add the vermicelli.
- Roast it till you gets a nice aroma and keep aside.
- Heat the same pan on low flame, add the oats.
- Roast it till you gets a nice aroma.
- Remove the pan and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add the roasted vermicelli, oats, sugar and cardamom, make fine powder.
- In a big bowl, put the ground powder, kaju, almond and sprinkle little milk.
- Mix the everything to a crumb consistency and make a sticky mixture.
- Using lightly greased hands, shape into small rounds or desired shapes.
- Store the vermicelli ladoo in an airtight jar.