Til Mawa Ladoo / Til Mawa Laddu Recipe
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Sesame Seed-Til – 1 cup
- Grated Mawa-Khoya – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Chopped Kaju-Cashew Nut – 3-4 tbsp
- Desi Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a kadhi on medium flame, add sesame seed.
- Roast sesame seed till they turns little golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add roasted sesame seed and make a coarse powder.
- Heat the ghee in another pan, add grated mawa.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add ground sesame, ground sugar and kaju, mix well.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the til mawa ladoo in an airtight jar.
TIL MAWA LADDU RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by