Til Gur Chikki / Til Gur Patti Recipe / Til Gur Ki Chiki / Jaggery Til Chikki
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Sesame Seed or Til – 2 cup
- Grated Gur – 2 cup
- Desi Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
- Chopped Pistachios – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add sesame seed and roast the seeds it till they turns little golden brown.
- Keep aside allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add roasted sesame seed and make a coarse powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add gur and melt the gur pieces into it.
- Once the jaggery pieces melts down and cook for 2-3 min.
- Stirring them continuously and add the ground sesame seeds and mix well.
- Take the mixture in a spoon and pour in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with pistachios and almond.
- Press the top level lightly and grease the roller with ghee and roll out the mixture increasing its size in the same shape.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.
- Store the til gur chikki in an airtight jar.
TIL GUR PATTI RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by