Til Gur Ladoo / Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo / Til Gud Ladoo Recipe / Til Ke Ladoo With Gur
Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoos are a traditional Maharastrian Sweet. Til Gur Ladoo is made of roasted sesame seed, jaggery and ghee. You can make in any special occasions and festivals. You can stored in a refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Skill Level: Medium
- Sesame Seed-Til – 2 cup
- Grated Jaggery – 2 cup
- Desi Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a heavy pan on a medium flame, add sesame seeds.
- Roast it till they turns light brown.
- If you want, you can grind them or else you can use as it is.
- In a grinder, add roasted sesame seed and make a coarse powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add gur.
- Now melt gur, turn off the instant gur melts.
- Place the roasted sesame seeds in the melted gur and mix well.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the til aur gur ke ladoo in an airtight jar.
TIL AUR GUR KE LADOO was last modified: February 25th, 2014 by