Sweet Potato Rabdi Recipe is made by using the full fat milk, which is to be thickened with the sweet potato and sugar, flavored with the cardamom powder and saffron. Garnish with roasted almond and cashew nut. It is very delicious and tasty Indian Sweet. Serve chilled rabri with jalebi or malpua.
- Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Full Cream Milk – 300 ml
- Milk Powder – 3 tbsp
- Boiled and Mashed Sweet Potato – 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder or Elaichi – 1/2 tbsp
- Few Strand Saffron
- Roasted and chopped Cashew nut or Kaju – 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted and chopped Almond or Badam – 1/2 tbsp
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame.
- Add the mashed sweet potato into it and mix well.
- Now add milk powder and mix well.
- Add the saffron strands and cook it till the milk is reduced to 1/3rd.
- After that add elachi powder and mix well.
- Cook it for 3-4 min on low flame.
- Garnish with roasted kaju and almond.
- Serve hot or chilled sweet potato rabdi.