Soyabean Ladoo Recipe / Soybean Ladoo / Soyabean Flour Ladoo
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Soyabean Flour – 1 cup
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee – 1 cup
- Powder Sugar – 2 cup
- Chopped Kaju – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add wheat flour and soyabean flour.
- Fry it till flour turns little golden brown and gets good aroma.
- When the flour becomes less hot then add the remaining ghee, powder sugar, almond, kaju and raisins, mix all these ingredients well with your hand.
- Mixture required to make Ladoos is ready.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the soyabean ladoo in an airtight jar.
SOYABEAN LADOO RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by