Rice Ladoo Recipe / Rice Flour Ladoo Recipe / Laddu With Rice Flour / Chawal Ke Ladoo Recipe
Chawal ke laddoo is a sweet round balls of rice flour which are very easy to make. Rice Ladoo Recipe is made by using rice flour, gur or jaggery and dry fruits. Rice ladoo can be prepared on any festival / occasion. It can be stored for 13-15 days in a container.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Rice – 2 cup
- Grated Jaggery or Gur – 11/2 cup
- Fresh Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Raisins or Kishmish – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju or Cashew Nut – 1 tbsp
- Wash and soak the rice for 1-2 hour,
- Remove the extra water and keep aside.
- Heat the pan on a medium flame, add soaked rice.
- Roast it till rice turns little golden brown colour and keep aside, allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add roasted rice and make fine powder.
- In a bowl, add the rice powder, jaggery, raisins, kaju and coconut, mix well.
- Using lightly greased hands, shape into small rounds or desired shapes.
- Store the rice ladoo in an airtight jar.