Paramannam / Rice Pudding / Rice Kheer Recipe / Doodh Pak
Rice Kheer Recipe is also called Creamy Rice Pudding / Paal-Milk Payasam / Rice Kheer / Chawal Ki Kheer. Rice cooked with milk and sugar, flavored with cardamom powder and nuts. In this post shows you how to make easy and delicious Sweet Kheer, an Indian Rice Pudding recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-52 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Rice – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 Litr
- Cardamom Powder – !/2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts, Almond and Raisins (for garnish) – 4 tbsp
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 2 tbsp
- Wash and soak rice in water for 10-12 minutes.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add kaju, almond and rasins.
- Fry it till turns little turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a pan, when it starts boiling and add rice.
- Cook it till the rice becomes soft and the mixture becomes little thick.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Keep stirring till the sugar gets melt.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with fried kaju, almond and raisins
- Serve hot or cold rice kheer.