Mawa Ladoo / Mawa Ke Ladoo Recipe / Khoya Ladoo
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Grated Mawa – 11/2 cup
- Powder Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju-Cashew Nut – 2-3 tbsp
- Desi Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 1-2 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame and add grated mawa.
- Fry for 4-5 min or get nice aroma.
- Add powder sugar and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder, almond and cashew nuts, mix all ingredients nicely.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the mawa ladoo in an airtight jar.
MAWA KE LADOO RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by