Mango Kesari / Mango Sheera / Mango Rava Kesari Recipe
Mango Rava Kesari Recipe is a delicious Indian Dessert or Sweet. Rawa cooked with mango pulp and milk, flavored with cardamom powder and saffron strands, garnish with kaju and raisins. Mango Rava Kesari Halwa is also called Mango Pulp Sheera / Mango Rava Kesari / Mango Rava / Mango Kesari / Mango Sheera.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Rawa / Sooji – 1 cup
- Mango pulp – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Mango Essence – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 5 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Saffron few strands –
- Orange food colour – 1/4 tbsp
- Cashew nuts and Raisins (for garnish) – 10-12
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame and add rawa.
- Fry it till it turns lightly golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add cashew nuts.
- Fry it till it becomes little golden brown and keep them aside.
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame, when it start boiling, add mango pulp and milk, when it gets boiled.
- Add the food colour, mango essence, sugar and mix well.
- Add fried rawa to this mixture slowly by stirring continuously, cook it till for 8-10 min.
- Let it cook in low flame till rawa is fully cooked and there is no water.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Add ghee and mix well, cook it for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron strands, mix well.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold mango kesari.