Dry Khajur Ladoo / Khajur Ke Ladoo Recipe
Khajur Ke Ladoo recipe is a tasty Ladoo. Dates cooked with mawa and sugar, garnished with almond and kaju. Dates-Khajur are rich in multiple vitamins and essential nutrients. Khajur Ladoo is very much useful for anemic persons. Dates are an excellent source of iron.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Dry Date – 1 cup
- Mawa – 1 cup
- Powder Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Almond – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju – 2 tbsp
- Desi Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
- Wash the dry dates and dry them and remove the seed.
- Cook dry dates in pressure cooker with little water.
- Cook it till dry dates gets soft and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add cooked dry dates and make a coarse powder.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhi on low flame, add dry dates.
- Fry it till the mixture becomes thick and keep aside, allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add fried dates, mawa, kaju and almonds, mix well.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the dry khajur ladoo in an airtight jar.