Dry Fruit Laddu / Dry Fruit Laddu Recipes
Dry Fruit Laddu Recipes are healthy and delicious Indian Sweet. It is popular among all ages. A sweet dish with dry fruits and can be taken even on fasting. It is also traditional mother’s recipe to strengthen the immune functions, just after delivery.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Cashew Nuts-Kaju – 1/2 cup
- Almond-Badam – 1/2 cup
- Pista-Pistachio – 1/2 cup
- Anjeer-Figs – 1/2 cup
- Raisins-Kishmish – 1/2 cup
- Grated Jaggery-Gur – 1 cup
- Dates – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Chop cashew nut, almonds, pistachio, anjeer, dates into small pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add dry fruits.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Heat the water in a pan on medium heat, add jaggery and make jaggery syrup.
- Add fried dry fruits into jaggery syrup and keep stirring till syrup becomes quite thick.
- Keep this aside for few minutes and allow it to cool down a little.
- When the mixture is still warm grease your palm with ghee and start making small balls with the mixture.
- Allow those balls to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.