Doodh Peda Recipe / Milk Fudge Recipe / Khoya Peda Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mawa – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 3/4 tin
- Unsalted Butter – 1 1/2 tbsp (Melted)
- Pistachio for decoration –
- In a bowl, add mawa and condensed milk, mix well.
- Heat the unsalted butter in a pan, add to the mawa mix.
- Cook it till mixture become thicks and non sticky.
- Try not to overcook this mixture as it will result in hard peda that are difficult to shape.
- Take off from the heat and keep aside, allow to cool and stir continuously.
- Grease hands with ghee, knead the mixture and give any desired shapes or like small round balls and flatten them.
- Garnish with pistachio immediately so that they stick to peda.
- Doodh pedas are ready to be served.
DOODH PEDA RECIPE was last modified: March 20th, 2014 by