Gur Dhani / Sweet Sev Ladoo / Crisp Sev Ladoo Recipe / Sev Gur ke laddu Recipe / Sev Jaggery Laddu recipe
Crisp Sev Ladoo is an innovative sweet dish. Crisp Sev Ladoo Recipe is made by using gram flour and gur-jaggery. It is extremely delicious and very popular among all ages. It is also a popular sweet dish during North Indian marriage.
- Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Sev:—– –
- Gram Flour – 2 cup
- Oil for frying –
For Chashni:—– –
- Grated Gur – 2 cup
- Water – 11/2 cup
- For making sev:—In a bowl, add besan flour and oil, mix well.
- Then add warm water as needed (careful, kneads very less) and mix well, form a sticky dough.
- Attach a fine net to the Sev making machine and apply some oil on your hand, break of a big ball sized piece form the dough the roll it length wise.
- Put this rolled dough in the machine and close it.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and put sev in the hot oil.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown, turn over to cook on both sides and keep aside.
- For making chashni:—Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add gur and allow to melt.
- Stir continuously.
- Once the gur dissolves completely, make a gur chashni has a consistency of 3 threads.
- Put sev in chashni and mix properly.
- Using lightly greased hands, Shape into small rounds or desired shapes when still little bit warm.
- Store the gur dhani ladoo in an airtight jar.