Coconut Jaggery Laddu Recipe / Nariyal ke ladoo / Coconut And Milk Fudge Balls
Coconut Jaggery Laddu Recipe is made by grated coconut or nariyal and jaggery. Coconut jaggery laddu recipe is made all over the India. It is a traditional Indian Sweet. Coconut is one of the most important dry fruit for Indians. It is used almost all Indian Sweet.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Grated Coconut – 2 cup
- Grated Jaggery-Gur – 2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame, add coconut.
- Fry it for 5-6 min.
- Add Jaggery, when jaggery will start melting in sometime, cook coconut well in the jaggery syrup.
- Stir continuously and cook it till the mixture becomes thick (do not overcook otherwise the laddu becomes hard).
- Keep this aside for few minutes and allow it to cool down a little.
- When the mixture is still warm grease your palm with ghee and start making small balls with the mixture.
- Allow those balls to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.