Roasted Dal And Peanut Chikki / Chana Dal Chikki Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Roasted Channa Dal – 1/2 cup
- Roasted Peanut – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the 1 tbsp ghee in a pan on medium flame, add sugar and 1/4 cup of water, keep mixing well till the sugar melts.
- Add the roasted channa dal and peanut, mix well.
- Take the mixture in a spoon and pour in a well greased plate.
- Press the top level lightly and grease the roller with ghee and roll out the mixture increasing its size in the same shape.
- Mark the chikki into square or diamond shape you want while its still hot and pieces can be broken in the same shapes.
- Store the roasted channa dal and peanut chikki in an airtight jar.
CHANA DAL CHIKKI RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by