Cashewnut Chikki / Cashew Nut Chikki Recipe / Cashew Brittle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Broken Kaju – 1 cup
- Grated Gur – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add gur and allow to melt.
- Stir continuously.
- Once the gur dissolves completely, add kaju pieces and mix well.
- Take the mixture in a spoon and pour in a well greased plate.
- Press the top level lightly and grease the roller with ghee and roll out the mixture increasing its size in the same shape.
- Mark the chikki into square or diamond shape you want while its still hot and pieces can be broken in the same shapes.
- Store the cashewnut chikki in an airtight jar.
CASHEW NUT CHIKKI RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by