Badam Phirni / Badam Phirni Recipe / Almond Pudding Recipe
Badam Phirni Recipe is made by using rice paste, badam, milk and sugar and flavored with cardamom powder. It is delicious, tasty and make to easy. Almonds are rich in Proteins, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Vitamin-E.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Rice – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 2-3 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Wash and soak rice for few hours.
- In a grinder, add soaked rice and make smooth paste.
- Heat the milk in a pan on medium flame, add rice paste, sugar and cardamom powder, mix well.
- Stir continuously and cook it till milk becomes little thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer in to serving bowl.
- Garnish with almond.
- Serve hot or cold badam phirni.
BADAM PHIRNI RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by