Badam Doodh / Badam Milk Shake Recipe / Almond Milk Recipe
Badam Milk Shake Recipe is a creamy nutty flavoured. Badam milk is prepared with badam-almond pastes mixed with sugar and milk, flavored with cardamom powder and saffron strand, garnish with pistachio.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Almond – 1/2 cup
- Crushed Saffron Strands – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 Ltrs.
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Pistachios – 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, soak the almonds in warm water for 1 hour and peel and grind to a fine paste.
- Dissolve the saffron in 1 tablespoon of warm milk and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil the milk and stir continuously.
- Add the almond paste and cook for 30-35 minutes, stir regularly.
- Add the saffron, sugar and pistachios.
- Cook on a very low flame till thick and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Serve hot or chilled badam doodh.
BADAM MILK SHAKE RECIPE was last modified: August 29th, 2017 by