Atta Gond Laddu Recipe / Atta Gond Laddu / Gond Ke Laddu Recipe / Atta Gond Ke Laddu
Atta gond laddu is a popular North Indian sweet. Atta Gond Laddu Recipe is a winter food made from whole wheat flour, edible gum-gond, ghee, sugar and nuts. Gaund ke Laddu a winter food made from whole wheat flour and edible gum. It is very delicious and provide strength.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Chopped Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Almond – 1/2 cup
- Raisin – 1/4 cup
- Gond (Edible Gum) – 1 cup
- Powder Sugar – 11/2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 11/2 cup
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add all nuts.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame,add gond and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- When frying, they get puffed up and keep them aside.
- In a blender, add fried gond and make coarse powder, keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in the same pan, add atta and fry it till nice aroma comes.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add fried nuts, gond coarse powder, fried atta and sugar, mix well.
- When the mixture is still warm grease your palm with ghee and start making small balls with the mixture.
- Allow those balls to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.