Banana Apple Halwa / Apple Banana Carrot Halwa Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Apple (without skin) – 1 cup
- Chopped Banana – 1 cup
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Milk – 11/2 cup
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee – 1 cup
- Sugar – 11/2 cup
- Chopped Kaju-Cashew nut – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 1 tbsp
- Raisins-Kishmish – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – a pinch
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame, add carrot, apple, banana and milk.
- Cook it till the mix becomes thick.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Cook further till the mixture becomes little thick.
- While cooking, keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Add cardamom powder and coconut, mix well.
- Garnish with raisins, kaju and almond.
- Serve banana apple carrot halwa hot or cold.
APPLE BANANA CARROT HALWA RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by