Almond Chikki Recipe / Badam Chikki Recipe / Almond Brittle Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Almond ( cut into halves) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Desi Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the 1 tbsp ghee in a pan on medium flame, add sugar and 1/4 cup of water, keep mixing well till the sugar melts.
- Switch off the gas and immediately add the almond and mix well.
- Take the mixture in a spoon and pour in a well greased plate.
- Press the top level lightly and grease the roller with ghee and roll out the mixture increasing its size in the same shape.
- Mark the chikki into square or diamond shape you want while its still hot and pieces can be broken in the same shapes.
- Store the almond chikki in an airtight jar.
ALMOND CHIKKI RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by