Tandoori Aloo Recipe / Tandoori Aloo In Oven / Roasted Aloo Recipe
Tandoori Aloo Recipe is a very tasty and delicious starter. Potato Roast is a North Indian style stir fry recipe. It is is quick simple recipes using baby aloo. Tandoori Aloo is made with the boiled baby potatoes marinated in a spicy curd-yogurt mixture and then deep fry it till they are crisp.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Baby Potato (wash) – 7-8 nos.
- Thick Curd – 1 cup
- Capsicum (cut into big cubes) – 1 big
- Onion ( cut into big cubes) – 1 big
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Green Chili Paste – 11/2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cook potato in pressure cooker with salt and little water on a high flame till 2 whistles.
- Keep aside and allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, add curds, ginger- garlic paste, green chili paste, powdered masala and salt, mix well.
- Add the potatoes, capsicums and the onions in the curd mixture for 30-40 min for marination.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add marinated vegetable.
- Fry it till little turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot tandoori aloo with green chutney or you can serve with paratha or poori.