Stuffed Paneer Curry / Stuffed Paneer Masala / Stuffed Paneer / Stuffed Paneer Curry Recipe
Stuffed paneer curry is made of paneer pieces, dry fruits, spices, coriander leaves and green chili. You can serve Stuffed Paneer in the evening snack or as appetizer with chutney or you can serve as a curry with roti or rice.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Curry :—
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Paneer – 2 cup
- Onion (Slit lengthwise) – 1 big nos.
- Tomato Puree – 2 medium
- Coriander Powder – 11/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Dry Kasoori Methi – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick – 11/2 inch
- Cloves – 2-3 nos.
- Cardamom – 2-3 nos.
- Bay leaf – 1-2 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Cream – 1/2 cup
For Stuffing :—- –
- Grated Paneer – 4-5 tbsp
- Chopped Almond or Badam – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju or Cashew nut – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Raisin – 1 tbsp
- Soak the cashews in warm milk for 10 min.
- In a grinder, add soaked cashews and grind it, keep aside.
- For making stuffing :—– In a bowl, add crumbled paneer, raisin, almonds, kaju, coriander leaves, green chili and salt, mix well.
- Cut the paneer diagonally, then take a diagonal piece in hand and slit them in half along the base of triangle leaving it closed in the tip and so that the filling can be stuffed.
- Carefully fill the stuffing inside the slit paneer and press it with your hand so that it does not fall out.
- Check that the filling is stuffed properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying on medium flame, slide stuffed paneer.
- Shallow fry it on both sides till they turns little golden brown.
- Now you starter or snacks is ready.
- For making curry:— Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf, fry for 2-3 min.
- Add the onions and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add the pureed tomato and let it boil.
- Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder and salt and sugar, mix well.
- Add fried stuffed paneer one by one in the gravy and cook on low heat for 2-3 min.
- Add the cream and cook for 10-11 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot stuffed paneer curry as a main course with naan or jeera rice and without gravy stuffed paneer you can serve as a starter or snacks with chutney.