Sindhi Onion Pakora Recipe / Sindhi Onion Pakora / Onion Pakoda / Pyaz Ke Pakore / Onion Fritters Recipe
Sindhi onion pakora recipe is an all time popular fried snack. They are very famous street food in India. It is quite popular during monsoon time as pakoras goes very well with a cup of tea and chutney. It is usually served as snacks or appetizers. Pakoras are made by taking one or two ingredients such as onion, eggplant, potato, spinach, paneer, cauliflower, chili pepper or bread and dipping them in a batter of gram flour and then deep-frying them.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Besan Flour – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Baking Soda – a pinch
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Pomegranate Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- In a bowl, add besan, pomegranate seeds, ajwain, baking soda, green chili, salt and mix well.
- Add water to make thick consistency batter, add coriander leaves and onion, mix well and keep aside for 15 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, with the help of spoon drop spoonful of pakoda batter in to hot oil.
- Fry it till turns golden color from both the sides.
- Serve hot sindhi onion pakoda with green chutney.