Paneer With Oats / Paneer Oats / Crispy Paneer Coated With Oats
Paneer with oats is easy to make, tasty and crispy Indian appetizer recipe. Paneer oats is made of paneer, oats, thick curd, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and spices. Paneer cubes marinated in spicy oats-curd batter. Keep in refrigerator to marination for 1-2 hour. After that shallow fry it till they turns little golden brown. You can serve as a starter or as a snacks. Serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Garlic and Ginger (paste 1:1) – 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Thick Curd (Dahi) – 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Paneer (cut into medium size cubes) – 11/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- In a bowl, add yogurt, oats, garlic and ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt and lemon juice and mix well for marinade.
- Add paneer cubes and coat well with marinade, be gentle, we do not want to break paneer cubes.
- Keep in refrigerator to marination for 1-2 hour.
- Cook on pre heated tawa, arrange marinated paneer in a single layer.
- Shallow fry it till they turns little golden brown and crisp.
- Gently flip it and shallow fry on other side.
- Serve hot paneer with oats with green chutney.