Paneer Stuffed Aloo Recipe / Stuffed Potato With Paneer Recipe
Paneer Stuffed Aloo Recipe is tasty stuff dish. You can serve with as a appetizer with green chutney. Potato stuffed with delicious cottage cheese-paneer and spice. Shallow fry the stuffed potato till turns little golden brown.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1-2 nos.
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Potato (Boil) – 4 nos.
- Grated Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying –
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp.
- Heat the oil in a pan over moderate heat, add cumin seed, coriander leaf, green chili, dry mango powder and salt, mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Divide the mix equally between the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and place stuffed potato.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot stuffed aloo with paneer with tamarind chuteny or paratha or roti.
PANEER STUFFED ALOO RECIPE was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by