Paneer Bread Roll Recipe / Paneer Bread Pakora / Paneer Stuffed Bread Roll
Paneer Bread Roll Recipe is made by using paneer or cottage cheese, onions blended with spices. Paneer ( cottage cheese ) bread rolls are very crispy and delicious. You should squeeze the water nicely while making rolls. It results in consuming less water. You can also do a shallow fry instead of deep fry to avoid consuming more oil.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Bread – 8 nos.
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil For Frying –
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add paneer, green chili, dry mango powder, tomato sauce, coriander leaves, salt and onion, mix well.
- Divided the mixture into eight portion and keep aside.
- Wet one bread slice with water and press to remove excess water.
- Stuff the paneer mixture in the center of each slice and fold the edges of the slice to cover the paneer mixture completely and shape the cylindrical.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide paneer bread rolls.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot paneer bread roll with green chutney or tomato chutney.