Palak Tikki With Soya Granules / Palak Soya Granules Cutlet / Soyabean Cutlet / Soya Palak Cutlet
Palak tikki with soya granules is a healthy, crisp and tasty Indian appetizer recipe. For making Palak soya cutlet, make the mixture of mashed potatoes, spinach, soya granules, green chili, ginger and spices. After that make round shape or any desire shape from that mixture. Dip these cutlet in maida-water solution and coat them with bread crumbs. Then deep fry them. If you want less oil then you can do Shallow fry. You can serve as starter or as a snacks. Serve with tomato sauce or chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Finely Chopped Spinach – 2 cup
- Soya Chunks (wash and soak in warm water for 15 min) – 1 cup
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – for coating – 1 cup
- Potato (boil and mash) – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 2 nos.
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Drain the extra water in soya chunks and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add water and maida, make a thin mixture and keep aside.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add spinach and salt, cook for 4-5 min.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- In a big bowl, add mashed potato, cooked spinach, soaked soya chunks, salt, red chili powder, green chili and ginger, mix well.
- Take little mixture and make a round or oval shape or any desire shape.
- Dip the ball in a maida-water mixture for a second so that bread crumbs can get stick to it.
- Coat it with bread crumbs.
- Press slightly with hands and place in a plate, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide cutlets carefully.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown color.
- Serve hot palak soya cutlets with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce or tamrind chutney.