Palak Pakora Recipe / Spinach Fritters / Palak Pakoda Recipe / How To Make Palak Pakora
Palak pakora recipe is an easy, delicious and crispy snack prepared with spinach leaves or palak. You can be served as a starter or a tea time snack. The taste of palak pakora or spinach fritters becomes more yummy and delicious when eaten with coriander chutney or mint chutney or tomato ketchup. Palak pakora can easily be served as a party snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped or Whole Leaf Palak – 3 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
- Besan Flour – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 tbsp
- Grated Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- In a bowl, add palak, green chili, ginger, ajwain, red chili powder cumin seeds and salt, toss well.
- Add gram flour and rice flour into the palak mixture, make a semi thick batter and batter should not be thin.
- Heat the oil in pan on medium flame, with wet hand and take the batter.
- Drop in small portions in to the oil.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown colour.
- Serve hot palak pakora with green/tamarind chutney.