Mushroom Bonda Recipe / Mushroom Bonda / How To Make Crispy Mushroom Bonda
Mushroom bonda recipe is an easy recipe to prepare with mushroom. Dip mushroom in besan and cornflour spicy batter, after that coated with bread crumbs. Deep fry it till turns little golden brown. Serve hot with the coriander or tomato chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mushroom (wash and cut into 2 halves) – 10-11
- Bread Crumbs (make a mix into the grinder ) – 2 slice
- Besan Flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for Deepfrying –
- In a bowl, add besan, red chili powder, salt, ginger paste, little water and corn flour, stir it till all lumps get dissolved.
- Make a soft batter and keep aside.
- Take one mushroom slice at a time and dip into corn flour mixture.
- Coat it with bread crumbs and place it on a plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide the bread crumbs coated mushrooms in the pan.
- Fry it till both sides turns golden brown color.
- Serve hot mushroom bonda with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
MUSHROOM BONDA RECIPE was last modified: November 18th, 2014 by