Desi Paneer Do Pyaza / Masala Paneer Dry Recipe
Masala Paneer Dry Recipe is a tasty Indian vegetarian dish. This Paneer recipe is healthy, simple and quick to make. The paneer-cottage cheese cubes and capsicum cooked with spices and onion. Serve with rotis or paratha or as starter.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Paneer (cut into finger sized) – 1 cup
- Coloured Capsicum (cut in to thick slices) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into thick slice) – 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying –
- Garlic-Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Soya Sauce – as per taste
- White Vinegar – as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic-ginger paste.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add onion and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add capsicum and again fry for 3-4 min.
- After that add paneer and salt, mix well.
- Fry it till vegetable turns little golden brown.
- Add soya sauce and vinegar, mix well.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with onion slices and lemon slices.
- Serve hot desi paneer do pyaza with tomato ketchup as starter or paratha or any rice dish.
MASALA PANEER DRY RECIPE was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by