Gobi Pakora Recipe / How To Make Gobi Pakoras / Cauliflower Fritters
Gobi pakora recipe is a mouthwatering Indian snack. This delicious pakora is made by dipping cauliflower or gobhi pieces in a batter of besan flour, green chili, rice flour and spices. Gobhi pakora can be served as a side dish or even as starters with tomato sauce or pudina chutney or coriander chutney.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Gobhi (cut in small pieces) – 12-13 pieces
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp
- Besan Flour – 5-6 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for Deepfrying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Boil the water in a pan, add cauliflower pieces and boiled for 5-6 min, keep aside.
- In a bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, green chili, turmeric powder, salt and add little by little water and make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, dip the gobi pieces into the batter and slide into the oil.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown in color.
- Serve hot gobhi pakora with tomato sauce or coriander chutney.