Dry Paneer Tikka / Paneer Tikka / How To Make Paneer Tikka / Paneer Tikka Recipe
Dry paneer tikka is popular tandoori Indian snack recipe. Paneer tikka is made from paneer cubes marinated in curd and spices, grilled in a tandoor or fried in tawa. Paneer cubes are marinated in spices and are then arranged on a stick with capsicums, onions and tomato. These sticks are grilled in a tandoor. You can serve hot paneer tikka with lemon juice, chaat masala or mint chutney.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Paneer (big square pieces) – 2 cup
- Curd – 3/4 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Capsicum (cut into long strips) – 2 nos.
- Onion (cut into 1″ square pieces) – 1 medium size
- Tomato (cut into thin round slices) – 2-3 nos.
- Chat Masala – 11/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – as per taste
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon (cut into thin slice) – 1 nos.
- In a big bowl, add curd and beat it.
- Add salt, black pepper and ginger paste to it.
- Add the paneer in the curd and mix well, keep aside for 30 min.
- Take out the Paneer pieces from the curd and place them on a plate and keep them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Heat the butter in a non stick pan on the low flame, put 6-7 marinated paneer pieces.
- Fry it till both sides turns light golden brown then take them out.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add jeera powder, ginger paste and stir with a spoon.
- Add capsicum, tomato and onion, cook for 5-6 min.
- Now add fried paneer pieces and mix well, stir the ingredients continuously for 1-2 min.
- After that you arrange in serving plate or tooth pick.
- Garnish with green coriander and lemon.
- Serve hot paneer tikka with coriander chutney.