Bread Potato Rolls / Bread Roll / How To Make Bread Roll / Bread Roll Stuffed With Potato
Bread potato rolls is a mouthwatering, fried ans crisp snack. Bread rolls is made from mashed potatoes, onion and water soaked bread slices. Bread roll is stuffed with spicy potatoes then deep fried till turns little golden brown and serve with coriander chutney or tomato sauce or tamrind chutney. This is a perfect snack with any time you can serve as afternoon tea or appetizer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Potato (boil and mash) – 3-4 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Bread – 8 nos.
- Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- In a bowl, add oil, potato, green chili, dry mango powder, coriander leaves, salt and onion, mix well.
- Divided the mixture into eight portion and keep aside.
- Wet one bread slice with water and press to remove excess water.
- Stuff the potato mixture in the center of each slice and fold the edges of the slice to cover the potato mixture completely and shape the cylindrical.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide rolls.
- Fry it till they turns golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot bread roll with green chutney or tomato chutney.