Arbi Ke Kabab / Colocasia Ke Kabab / Arbi Ke Kebab Recipe
Arbi Ke Kabab is also know as Colocasia Fritters or Arbi Ke Pakore. Arbi Ke Kabab are made by boiling arbi or colocasia mix with gram flour, rice flour, ginger-garlic paste and spices. Make round balls of arbi mixture and flat them with hands and shallow fry it till turns little golden brown. It is wonderful starter or appetizer or evening snack with coriander chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Boiled Arbi (peel and mash it ) – 2 cup
- Hing – 1 pinch
- Gram Flour or Besan – 2 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add arbi, gram flour, hing, ginger-garlic paste, rice flour, dry mango powder, curd, salt, ajwain, red chili powder, coriander leaves and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Make round balls of arbi mixture and flat them with hands, keep aside.
- Heat the 3 tbsp of mustard oil in a tawa on medium flame, place the flat shaped arbi mix tikkis.
- Shallow fry it both the sides till turns little golden brown.
- Transfer into serving plate and sprinkle chaat masala on the top.
- Serve hot arbi ke kabab with coriander chutney.